November 9, 2023
Editor’s note: The GCM team will be doing our best to maintain an up-to-date feed of announcements on this page. If you have news you think belongs here, please email Scott Hollister.
Wednesday, November 14
- Target Specialty Products announced the next Business Growth Webinar Series, “Turf Fuel Masterclass XXII: A Q&A with Industry Expert Dr. Mike Richardson on Wetting Agents, LDS, and Optimized Moisture Management.” The complimentary
webinar designed for turf and ornamental management professionals, will be held online on Thursday, Nov. 16 at 1:30 pm EST / 10:30 am PST. To register click here.
Thursday, November 9
- The 2023 American Society of Golf Course Architects Environmental Excellence Awards honorees have been named. Projects from nine golf facilities have been cited for their work with ASGCA members in addressing unique environmental
challenges. To learn more, visit the ASGCSA's website: asgca.org.
Wednesday, November 8
- To help customers tackle their toughest challenges, the Envu Turf & Ornamentals business is welcoming T.J. Ashachik, product manager for herbicides, and Brandon Ball, area sales manager for Florida, to the team. With diverse expertise
across segments, they will bring value to customers, helping them succeed. Read more on Envu's website: envu.com/news
- The PGA of America hosted its biennial Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Omni PGA Frisco Resort Wednesday night during the 107th PGA Annual Meeting, recognizing six highly influential individuals whose impact on the game of golf
will resonate for years to come. Emceed by CBS Sports Reporter Amanda Renner, the evening celebrated the 2023 PGA of America Hall of Fame Class: PGA Members Robert Dolan, Don Wegrzyn, Herb Wimberly; PGA Past President Suzy Whaley; LPGA Legend
Kathy Whitworth; and CBS Sports’ Jim Nantz. Read more on the PGA's website: news.pga.org
Tuesday, November 7
- Husqvarna Group is entering the US golf and sports turf market with a dedicated Husqvarna sales team and dealer network focused on introducing customers to the future of precision turf care. The Husqvarna CEORA and Automower 550 EPOS
allow desired cut heights and specialized mowing patterns for golf courses and sports fields. Learn more on Husqvarna's website: husqvarna.com/us/discover/ceora/.